Desiring to have a simple form of worship, conforming as nearly as possible to New Testament teaching and early church practice; and believing that the evangelization of the world is both the privilege and responsibility of the church of Jesus Christ…a sacred trust committed to us by our Lord Himself, We have formed ourselves into a Baptist Church organization affiliated with the East Central Area, The Kansas Baptist Convention, and the American Baptist Churches, U.S.A.
Wellsville Baptist Church, as the Family of God, will lead all persons to;
Live Christ Committed Lives,
Worship and praise the Lord God, delighting in His Presence,
Study and Obey His Word8,
Discover and use their Spiritual Gifts in the Love and Power of Jesus.
- Introduction – Vision (Purpose) Statement of Jesus- John 10:10; John 6:38 – of Wellsville Baptist Church
- Ephesians 2:19 – Household of God; Acts 2:42-44; I Thessalonians 5:14; Hebrews 10:25
- Mark 1:17; Matthew 28:19
- Galatians 3:28; Luke 14:21-23
- John 3:16; Romans 10:9; To Believe = To Commit, James 2:19
- Psalm 42:1; Psalm 34:8
- II Timothy 3:16; II Timothy 2:15; Proverbs 14:12; Psalm 119:4, 11; Romans 10:17
- James 1:22; Joshua 1:8
- Ephesians 4:7; Ephesians 4:13; I Corinthians 12:1; I Corinthians 12:11-12