We currently offer three adult Sunday School classes at 10:30am. You are welcome to join whichever one you feel most comfortable in!
- Men’s Bible Study, Tuesday nights from 7-8pm in the church basement.
- Wednesday: Bible Study is from 9:30-10:30 in the Youth Room, and then heads to Hot Off the Press for coffee & pastries!
- Wednesday: Old Testament History Class begins May 4, 2022 from 6:30-8pm
- Saturday: Men’s Prayer Breakfast, 8:00-10:00am in the Family Center
- Ladies Craft Night is held the 3rd Sunday evening of the month from 6-8pm in the Youth Room. Bring any project you’re working on and join us for cookies and conversation! Once a quarter we plan to make a guided craft together, check the bulletin for details.
- Small Groups coming soon!
Much like our Children and Youth Ministries, our Adult Ministry is designed to help families and individuals connect and serve within our church body, and be equipped to continue the Lord’s work throughout our world. Whereas our Children and Youth classrooms are sorted by age, our adult classes are intergenerational.
Our classes are led by gifted teachers, who facilitate discussion on what God’s Word means and how to apply it to your life. No matter your age or stage in life, these classes will help you grow closer with other believers and with God, Himself. We strongly encourage all members to be part of a class, as these groups are where a great deal of discipleship and fellowship take place.
Our Sunday School classes begin at 10:30am, each Sunday. Theology 101 is available online, and Old Testament History Class will be taught on Wednesday evenings from 6:30-8pm (new class begins 5/4).
“The great strength of American Gospel is that it’s not only a negative examination of the Word of Faith movement, but also a very positive and helpful examination of biblical truth. Those who watch it will not only be convinced that the prosperity gospel is evil, but they will also know exactly why it is so evil. Even better, they will hear the true and saving gospel of Christ’s atoning death and resurrection. They will be equipped to resist and refute what is wrong and to explain and celebrate what is so much better. American Gospel is an excellent film to watch individually or as a family.” -Tim Challies
And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together…but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.Heb. 10:24-25
Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.1 Pet. 4:10
So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith. Eph 4:11-13